Janet Pomeroy Center
207 Skyline blvd.
San Francisco Ca 94132
2454 47th Ave.
San Francisco Ca 94116
Mondays starting 01/09/23 thru 05/22/23 (no classes on 01/16, 02/20, 4/10)
5:30 - 6:15 pm Gujarati beginners age 6 and up (in-person and remote)
6:30-7:30 Dance Adult
Fridays 01/06/23 thru 05/26/23 (no classes on 02/03, 04/07, 04/14)
5:00 - 6:00pm Gujarati under 6
6:00-7:00 Dance 5-11
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before the class and bring your educational materials if applicable
- Carry a water bottle and anything else you may need during the session (snacks if signing up for multiple sessions)
- Complete any assignments given in the class by the due date so that we continue to progress rapidly with our learning.
- Be consistent with your classes and treat it just like you would treat any other education in your life.
- Have patience and a positive attitude towards learning, as success comes with consistent efforts over time.
- Pick up your child in a timely manner as I do not have after hour child care and the place needs to be vacated in a timely manner to avoid penalty fees
- Your child is comfortable in attend group classes and ready for the activity
Attire for dance: Salwar Kurta or Kurta and leggings (knee length top, ankle length leggings). No sleeveless, no low necks.
Attire for other classes: dress comfortably and be prepared to get messy in art class
Hair: Hair must be tightly secured in a ponytail or a plait. No loose hair or bangs on the face.
If participating in performances be prepared to come for rehearsals